Connect Clients to Critical Info with Customer Communication Tools
In a series of webinars over the past six weeks we have covered three areas of expertise that together we collectively refer to as The Venture Advantage—Optimization, Composition and Presentation. These areas form the production-related aspects of Venture’s expertise, including data solutions, document design and programming, and integrated multichannel deployment of customer communication. In the upcoming webinar taking place on June 4, we’ll review a topic from each area of The Venture Advantage and show how Venture is not only a production partner with its clients, but a strategic one as well.
The discussion will lead us into the main topic of the webinar—the final piece of Venture Advantage—Connection. Connection is a group of tools, resources and conversations that provides clients with immediate information about their programs in production, timely information about industry news, trends and best practices, and dedicated analysis and conversation around their programs as a group and how they are leveraging one another.
The webinar will focus on the three main components of Connection:
- Venture|access is a suite of online tools that allows Venture’s clients to check on the status of their production, view and approve proofs, manage document content, view documents and track mail. The webinar will examine two aspects of Venture|access:
- Content Management – Demonstration of online self-service document editing (a current service of Venture)
- Dashboard Reporting – Preview of a future Venture|access tool to quickly see production status information online
- Venture|connect is Venture’s online resource center of industry news, trends and best practices. This resource center features a blog which covers topics from postal rates to migrating from paper to eDelivery, to everything in between. It also features webinars, news, case studies and more.
- Venture|partners is a comprehensive client review program with a purpose of looking back at project priorities, metrics and joint accomplishments. Equally important to this discussion, is looking towards the future—what new ideas, technologies and expertise could be brought into the client’s programs to make them more effective, efficient and competitive in the marketplace.
For the upcoming webinar, I will be joined by fellow Venture employees Ralph McKee and Meghan Peterson. Ralph has more than 20 years of experience in the areas of product and client account management and sales and training. He will demonstrate some of the content management functionality of Venture|access. Meghan has more than 15 years of experience in the areas of eSolutions/technologies. She will highlight some exciting new dashboard reporting capabilities coming soon to Venture|access. Join us on June 4, 2015 to learn more about the topic of Connection.